Gta Iv

freestyler105

Golden Master
Played it for about 6 hours yesterday...I'll try to get a gameplay video up sometime, but no promises haha I don't wanna stop playing.

It's pretty awesome. I'm not gonna give out any spoilers, but I like it a lot so far.

so you downloaded it illegally to play it? It isn't suppose to be out until tomorrow.

That's what I was about to say...either that or he found a store manager who broke the street release date:eek:

so what if he downloaded it or got it from someone, who cares, he has t let him have fun.

Anyway sounds top man have a nice day but don't get to dragged with the game, it'll be out again another new version in a feww years like every game lol and thats just why I don't buy games now a days, they drag you until so many hours in the morning and i can't wastea carrer byu sitting at home playing shitty games that take your life away, but its ok playing for a few hours just not 6 hours, thats just stupid. but im patient and i can wait till i have free time and money to buy ps3 and gta iv.

pc version is october i think

october, about october

i think your gonner need vista because it requires direct x10 unless you download the hack for windows xp to allow shadow something, cant remember, iw as reading it on a forums.

6 months ah man thats crap . why wouldnt they release it along with 360 and ps3

I think there is alot of recoding they have to do before the pc version is released like making it all in directx

Back
Top Bottom