New Logo Poll Opened

simply dont vote ?

the poll is to vote the best logo in our competition so none of the above would be completely pointless
No, the none of the above option is necessary, that way you know just how many people think they all suck.
Like me, for example.

This poll has obviously been pranked anyway, so we should just forget about this.

ok guys i didnt realise voting was open to guests aswell i think that has kinda killed it :(

simply dont vote ?

the poll is to vote the best logo in our competition so none of the above would be completely pointless
You obviously missed the point.

I don't like any of the proposed logos and that the current one is fine. Since there is no "none of the above" that leaves out the people who think it should stay as is or would like to see much better looking logos then those shown in this thread.

Jonny912's logo is the cleanest looking one. But I have no idea what the "i" in the circle means.

You obviously missed the point.

I don't like any of the proposed logos and that the current one is fine. Since there is no "none of the above" that leaves out the people who think it should stay as is or would like to see much better looking logos then those shown in this thread.

Jonny912's logo is the cleanest looking one. But I have no idea what the "i" in the circle means.

ook again your not getting the point, first off there is absolutely no plan to change the current CF logo its a friendly competition with absolutely no reward for the winner other than the satisfaction of winning,
second this poll is a competition to see out of everyone that submitted who is the best, if you have a president election between lets say bush and hilary clinto (i know im way off its example) there wouldnt be an option there to say neither would there ? nope it would be just dont vote.

this poll is open to say out of everyone who submitted a logo whos is the best, none of the above is not answering the question at all so just dont vote,
you are a cool guy i dont wonna fall out of you over this so lets keep it calm and no flaming but we shud be able to have a reasonable chat about tthis....

See there, I guess I did miss the point of this thread. I always thought that when one has a new logo competition, it stands to reason that one is looking to replace the current logo.

I missed where it was stated in the first post that there is no plan to change the current one. :D

if you have a president election between lets say bush and hilary clinto (i know im way off its example) there wouldnt be an option there to say neither would there ? nope it would be just dont vote.
There is another option if you don't like either presidential candidate. It's not "don't vote", it's called write in.

Oh yea, I voted for Rubber314Chicken.

ook again your not getting the point, first off there is absolutely no plan to change the current CF logo its a friendly competition with absolutely no reward for the winner other than the satisfaction of winning,
second this poll is a competition to see out of everyone that submitted who is the best, if you have a president election between lets say bush and hilary clinto (i know im way off its example) there wouldnt be an option there to say neither would there ? nope it would be just dont vote.

this poll is open to say out of everyone who submitted a logo whos is the best, none of the above is not answering the question at all so just dont vote,
you are a cool guy i dont wonna fall out of you over this so lets keep it calm and no flaming but we shud be able to have a reasonable chat about tthis....

It's just good forum etiquette to have a > None of the above < option. If you force members to not have a none of the above option, they don't vote and that's not a true representation of the forum member base. Also close the poll to guests.

And you just don't vote if you don't like who's running? That's why there is a write in space on ballots. A voice unheard is a voice wasted.

cf.jpg

I like Rubber314Chicken's. I have NEVER seen anything as good as his. In fact, in all my years on this Earth I have never seen a better logo.

Back
Top Bottom