Acid....

Why?? Some people don't have the brains God gave them. Acid/LSD...Some bad stuff. Dealing with these people to say the least is Sad, But entertaining. I took one guy in under the influence of the drug and the entire way to the Hospital he was swearing up and down that my squad car was Space Shuttle Discovery.:rolleyes:

Why?? Some people don't have the brains God gave them. Acid/LSD...Some bad stuff. Dealing with these people to say the least is Sad, But entertaining. I took one guy in under the influence of the drug and the entire way to the Hospital he was swearing up and down that my squad car was Space Shuttle Discovery.:rolleyes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhaaaaaaa! :D

You can't deny some of the positive effects of some hallucinogens though :D They can make some people see life from a different perspective which can very positively alter someone's life.

Back
Top Bottom