Customers suck.

No, because you can't handle the job if you come and moan about it.

Thats why, if you can;t handle the job don't be in it.
There is nothing wrong with complaining... He is just telling us what happened... I complain that I have to do homework sometimes, does that mean I cant handle it? No, I just would rather play Assassins Creed.

No, because you can't handle the job if you come and moan about it.

Thats why, if you can;t handle the job don't be in it.

Ever heard of sharing bad days? Venting? Ranting?

We're only human...just because you have a bad day and want to share about it with others doesn't mean that it's time to quit your job.

Would you quit your job just because you couldn't handle one customer who gave you a bad time?

I know exactly how you feel Celegorm. I worked in tech support for 35 different companies that out sourced to our company. It was a major headache. I wish that I could have told the poeple on the other end of the line exactly where to put it, and hang up but that isn't the point of the job.

Antdemo... have you ever worked in retail or anything like this? This thread is a clear illustration of why it sucks, and why I'm glad I don't work in retail any more.

There are positive things about the job if you work in a popular place. Seeing all your friends come in, and that once-in-a-lifetime moment of having a customer actually recognize your efforts to make it a pleasant shopping experience for them, and compliments you on your service. Other then that it's kinda garbage, people suck.

Back
Top Bottom