GTA IV gameplay video

Rumours are going round saying it will come out october time. I loved san andreas on PS2 but I just couldnt play it on PC....

Buy the game. Support the developers. Don't be greedy.

Agreed. Support developers who make quality games.

The only games I'd even bother pirating are EA games. Cause all they do is gobble up quality developers then undermine their reputation and pump out mediocre games for the sake of money.

Anyone remember Westwood Studios? The Command & Conquer games were so good before the acquisition...Tiberian Sun, Red Alert, Red Alert 2...then we got the bastard children known as Generals and Generals: Zero Hour. :rolleyes:

What about Digital Illusions CE (or known as DICE)? Battlefield 1942 and the expansions were the peak for the company then EA completely bought out the company and then we got Battlefield 2 (which isn't half bad) and the $50 expansion pack known as Battlefield 2142.

I can only hope the best for Bioware and that I hope they continue to make great games following Mass Effect. As for the whole Take Two and EA buyout debacle, I really hope Take Two battles through it. Companies like EA are the shame of the gaming industry. Buying out all the smaller game developers so they can just make more money for themselves. It's not even the fact that they're in it to make money, but they shouldn't cut damn corners and dilute games just so they can make an extra profit. It really makes them look cheap and like you don't care.

As for GTA IV, it looks awesome...I can't wait to play it. I might pre-order the Limited Edition today. Comes with so many things... :)

Back
Top Bottom