Wesley Snipes goes to prison for 3 years

More often than not, People who make over a certain amount($65,000 on upwards) usually OWE the state money. These figures are not accurate, So Don't quote me on them, But I've owed the state 4 figures before based on my actual income. Think about it..The man makes MILLIONS of dollars a year..I believe I heard a news anchor Quote he owed the state over 12million dollars. Tax Evasion is a HUGE offense.

Was he avoiding JUST that, More than likely.

More often than not, People who make over a certain amount($65,000 on upwards) usually OWE the state money. These figures are not accurate, So Don't quote me on them, But I've owed the state 4 figures before based on my actual income. Think about it..The man makes MILLIONS of dollars a year..I believe I heard a news anchor Quote he owed the state over 12million dollars. Tax Evasion is a HUGE offense.

Was he avoiding JUST that, More than likely.

Yeah... and then he tried oferring 5m$ as a "offer of good faith"... Haha, AKA: "Please go easy on me".

SIKE! He got the max sentence of 3 years ^_^

Everyone looks down upon all these rich people who buy their way out of things. If you had the money, would you?

Hell no. I'd feel like a scummy POS.

Being rich and having good moral character have nothing to do with each other. They never should.

well there you are, no one is above the law.. even when it comes to the IRS. celebrity or not, you have to pay your taxes.

It will be interesting to see where he ends up. I imagine that it will be in a minimum securety prison, like the one that we have near me, which is more like a camp. Or like the one that Martha Stewart went too.

Back
Top Bottom