LambofGods New Build with Pics on a Pool Table

LambOfGod

Fully Optimized
Hey All,

I just built another PC for myself..

The backbone is a MSI P6N SLI Platinum LGA 775 Board, doing all the work is an Intel Q6600 Quad Core Proc cooled by a Arctic Cooling Freezer Z Pro , memory is handled by 2 Gigs of Coarsair XMS2, throwing out video is an Vanilla EVGA 8800GT with an Zalman VF900-CU cooler Flashed to 680 Core, 950 Memory.

Write up on this is here
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=67599

Running my OS is a 74Gig WD Raptor with an HDD cooler, and my storage is a segate 750Gig 7200.10 also with an HDD cooler. All Powered by a Rosewill RP550

All this is stuffed inside A Thermaltake Saprano...

Built on a pool table, perfect non conductive surface ;)

img1862aj5.jpg

All thrown together, still messy

img1867bh4.jpg

Cleaned up

img1868qz0.jpg

Cover on, ready to roll

img1874of8.jpg

After Installing windows, (fastest install ever) next to imaging

I kept careful eye's on my temps, all seemed well. about 40C at Idle

stocktempsqu9.jpg

I then ran 3dmark 06 at stock settings - result = 12347

freshinstallmyramstocknuf1.jpg

Then I set the FSB to 1333.. Core speed of the Quad core resulted in 3.0GHZ... All stable so far at stock voltage... 3dmark score = 13857

ram80044412cpu30ng8.jpg

The PC is stable, the temps have not changed (40C) and i do not want to push it past this for the time being. I am plenty happy as it is.

Hi dad! It's the son you've neglected for almost 18 years. You owe some child support here.... That new computer of yours should cover it :)

Is your memory running in dual channel there?

Nice Catch ;) + 1 ... (I would give you some rep for that if i could... i gotta spread some more lol)

That pic is before i booted it up, and its not setup as dual channel there..

It is now

i thought pool tables get a lot of static electricity, could be wrong but if not that is where i am building mine on, i have a decent half sized one

Back
Top Bottom