Getting a car, can't decide

well it depends, if you're getting a sport coupe or something that looks sporty get manual, if you're just getting a regular old car, get auto

If it's just a beat up daily driver, just go with automatic and be done with it. If you're looking for the proper way to drive a car, SMG or Manual. :)

yeah manual that way you get to put your fut down and push close to the rev limiter ;)

lol im the only one that voted auto.... its fun to drive stick at first but ughh does it get annoying lol why not just get a automatic ou can still get close to the rev limiter lol

yeah manual that way you get to put your fut down and push close to the rev limiter ;)
But if you get a beater, dont try this, lol. You'll blow something up, burn your clutch, explode your tranny, so it really depends on the car you get.

I'd say Manual, nut it depends if you can drive manual or not. I can't drive it, so I got an auto. Manuals are in most cases more reliable than auto, but if you can't drive one, it doesn't do you too much good.

Back
Top Bottom