ahhhh

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
ok, so my boss has just gone spain to play golf for a few days, he dumps all this paper work on my desk, omfg, i got to do VAT, keep the records on cashflow manager, then i goto balence all the bank statements, then i got to put some invoices in date order and in a folder then im finshed.

Ok, so yesterday he went away, I did so much work last night, i was upto 3 in morning working, got a free house noones in, so i kinda am enjoying these few days while he is away because i live with him and my sister, bit complicated because its my mums ex who is my boss but my mum moved and its just me him and ma sister so lol, ma sister aint in he is away and its just me and my work, and i got all weekend free but not so free as i got all this freakin work to do, so what about you guys? weekend free? or work like me lol

goodluck me

Let him come home to you drunk passed out on the couch with all the paperwork in the same spot with a big post-it note on your head saying, "Bite me, sucker".

LOL

Haha, no... don't do that :p

ok, so my boss has just gone spain to play golf for a few days, he dumps all this paper work on my desk, omfg, i got to do VAT, keep the records on cashflow manager, then i goto balence all the bank statements, then i got to put some invoices in date order and in a folder then im finshed.

Ok, so yesterday he went away, I did so much work last night, i was upto 3 in morning working, got a free house noones in, so i kinda am enjoying these few days while he is away because i live with him and my sister, bit complicated because its my mums ex who is my boss but my mum moved and its just me him and ma sister so lol, ma sister aint in he is away and its just me and my work, and i got all weekend free but not so free as i got all this freakin work to do, so what about you guys? weekend free? or work like me lol

goodluck me
OMFG !! u are funny ghost omg but i could see someone doing that

< works 7 days a week and on call all night long i feel for ya guy wheres the breaks these days.

Back
Top Bottom