AVG 8.0 is SH*t!

I used to find AVG 7 used alot of my CPU thats why turned to Comodos internet security, run with NOD32 it works great.

I trialled the 8.0 today and found the resident shield too intrusive, I know that the odd site I visit is "dubious" but that's my decision, I refuse to tolerate third party "censorship" so I uninstalled it. Back to 7.5 for me tyvm

I used to find AVG 7 used alot of my CPU.

?

2.1MB of memory, zero cpu

I call that a reasonably small footprint

:p

Avast is so much better than AVG and picks up trojans that AVG misses. I would recommend Avast to anyone.

just finished my first full system scan with 8.0 and apparently grand theft auto san andreas is a trojan :0 lol so watch out

Maybe it's a big conspiracy! When 8 comes out for free AVG will send out tons of information-stealing viruses and we wont know a thing!!

Mikee thats because you have HOODLUM crack, so to go get a better one you will need gameburnworld.com and search for gta sa, o and btw, its a hypu ? or something tojan?

That will bugger your pc after a while as I used it as a .exe for the game.

:(

i think avg healed it now because it doesnt show up as a virus anymore and gta still runs w/o cd or can these viruses hide themselves from the av then come up and screw you later?

Back
Top Bottom