cant decide

the ps3 has brand name imo and thats dieing of quickly....
unless your in japan it seems that wii360 is the best combo out there
unless u have a beastly computer then its pcwii
any one see the news? dmc4 is coming to pc with extras soon =P

want a bet? most ps3/360 games the 360 gets 60fps
and the blueray drives are very slow because of the amount of data on the disk
and the ps3 although a little bit more powerfull then a 360
hasnt seen graphics better then it because the cell cpu is very hard to code
also hard drive installs for a console is ridiculous
with the amount of cpu power in these consoles loading times shouldn't be an issue

Why is it ridiculous? Gran Turismo 5 Prologue loads in a few seconds. HDD's will load maps faster than any optical drive.

im thinkin now about the ps3, cause i can get an 80gb version for like 300 from a friend, who aquired one from, well, unconventional methods :D

he can also get me a discount on a tv from his store

because not all ps3 have big ass heft hard drives
with all the media demos and extras you can d/l to your console its stupid that a game should have to take up 11G of space

if you can get it cheaper obv go for the cheaper one

Actually ESA are they hell slow, no their not, if your using single layer disc then sure it ain't gonner be all that good but still not slow lol, so they thought of DUAL LAYOR which makes it miles faster, and ps3 are involving them with duallayer, catch up to date kid, your info is miles out of date. And another well known fact, you can add much better audio and video codecs on the bluray, making it 10x better then a standerd disc, and just to hit you off your mark kid,the blu ray disc rotation speeds of 10,000 RPM, which then makes it 400mbps , and blu ray is backwards compatible.

did i just piss on your bomb fire?

dont look smart, be smart

50-60fps? what the hell planet are you on? XBOX HAS 60FPS PS3 HAS 120FPS

SO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

Actually ESA are they hell slow, no their not, if your using single layer disc then sure it ain't gonner be all that good but still not slow lol, so they thought of DUAL LAYOR which makes it miles faster, and ps3 are involving them with duallayer, catch up to date kid, your info is miles out of date. And another well known fact, you can add much better audio and video codecs on the bluray, making it 10x better then a standerd disc, and just to hit you off your mark kid,the blu ray disc rotation speeds of 10,000 RPM, which then makes it 400mbps , and blu ray is backwards compatible.

did i just piss on your bomb fire?

dont look smart, be smart

50-60fps? what the hell planet are you on? XBOX HAS 60FPS PS3 HAS 120FPS

SO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

ok first off dont call me "kid"
secoond off your info is completetly off
where are you getting your facts?
second off 400 mbps lmao
try 9mb/s
http://arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs.ars/2007/1/17/6658
backwards compatible with wat???????
and lmao 120 fps
ya thats funny
almost every game ported to ps3 from 360
has has had worse performances
so maybe you should do your research before coming in here
and telling me to GET MY FACTS RIGHT

There's a thing comparing screenshots somewhere... The 360 looks like it uses less magic tricks to create good pictures, and the PS3 games are generally way overloaded with bloom/hdr. I like the 360 library too, and I like the Forza series better than GT. Forza 2 fixed almost everything I didn't like about the first one. The triggers on the 360 controller give much better control for driving games, but that's only relavant if you don't plan on buying a wheel.

Ok , do you want me to tell you where i get info?

try blu ray http://www.blu-ray.com/faq/

your link plainly states blu-ray speeds at 2x are 72Mbps. your 400Mbps comes from the absolute maximum possible at the threshold of disk speed (10000rpm), I wouldn't plan on seeing this anytime soon. Thats just from a quick glance at the link you provided so you obviously looked for the largest number and copy and paste.
I personally think you both need to do some reading on the subject, no offense intended, just a bystander giving an opinion.

My opinion, currently xbox is the dominant console, why? because it's had plenty of time to get it's feet planted while Sony pulled their heads out of their butts. Will the xbox remain dominate, not likely because of the superior processing and storage capabilites of the ps3. However, by the time ps3 starts catching up to xbox they will either have a new console or an upgrade option available to make it compete. Whether that helps, who knows...

No actually your wrong aswell, I researched what blu ray is and its conditions, so I did and I gatherd good info, and actually yes the speeds will be that thats why theirs bosting about, people waiting for better games, takes so long because they have just bought out blu ray so they are attempting to get the most out of it.

Yes im actually reading infomation from the desginers

Back
Top Bottom