Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I'm so bored!! Its raining out, and there is nothing to do!! Altough its getting to be the season to find some mud soon...

HA, thats something your RX-8 cant do!! lol

Wow,i Just got back from my friends house,he just got a chipped xbox,I soo want one!!!!

I find that its more rewarding to be legitimate with consoles. Especially with the Xbox 360, cause if Microsoft catches you hacking or using a hacked Xbox, you're screwed. They'll ban your account for so long...

It's even worse if you get reported multiple times for cheating or actually get caught cheating. You get all your gamerpoints stripped, any achievements you've earned can't be earned again and you get a tag on your gamertag that tells everyone that you're a cheater. Branded for life.

I find that its more rewarding to be legitimate with consoles. Especially with the Xbox 360, cause if Microsoft catches you hacking or using a hacked Xbox, you're screwed. They'll ban your account for so long...

It's even worse if you get reported multiple times for cheating or actually get caught cheating. You get all your gamerpoints stripped, any achievements you've earned can't be earned again and you get a tag on your gamertag that tells everyone that you're a cheater. Branded for life.

He didn't specifically say 360.
If he's talking about an original xbox, then it doesn't matter. Live was a joke on that console.

And if your using a chipped 360, then it should be pretty self explanatory that your not welcome on live. I would just get a chipped 360 and be done with it, since I don't care about live anyway.

Well then you're the minority. Personally I love Xbox Live. Far more seamless and easier to use than any online service you'll find on the PC. Hell, even more than the PlayStation Network, but Sony is doing a good job of catching up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom