cant decide

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
whether to buy a 360 or a PS3

i dont have an HDTV, just a 32 ish flatscreen tube tv, not the best.

i like forza 2, and GOW, but ive been a Metal Gear Solid fan for my hole life

what do u think is better, ps3, or 360.

that's a hard decision, i would go for the system that has the cheapest games, and a good supply of them.

EDIT: good luck on the choice, and happy gamming !!

PS3 is good, but 360 is just as good, and its a lot cheaper. Plus the game library is so much bigger...

PS3 all they way. Like David said PS3 and Metal Gear Solid are coming out. Also you have Ratchet & Clank which is a fun game.

im a sony man myself but i have to admit at the moment the 360 has a better game range,

although my theory is in a year or 2 maybe even 3 the game developers will start and possibly design multi platform games independanly for the ps3 because of the 50gb worth of data they can out on a blu ray disk, jus think of the detailed maps they would put of GTA7 lol.

even if they dont do multi platform games independantly the ps3 only games will dominate 360 games again because of the advantage of blu ray.

so id say for long term the ps3 will pwn all

I'd definitely go for the PlayStation 3. It's future-ready and most of the big titles on the XBOX 360 have been ported to the PC or will be ported to the PC. PlayStation 3 has exclusives like Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Motorstorm, (upcoming) Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance: Fall of Man and many, many others and the failure rate of the PS3 is much lower than that of the 360.

Developers are already saying that they are having trouble fitting things on DVDs (XBOX 360 format) and with the PS3 having blu-ray (allowing for 50GB of storage), it's ready for whatever the devs want to throw on it.

Back
Top Bottom