Real player kicks arse

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
yer thats right it kicks arse, man i downloaded this 2 weeks ago and thought id share for all you movie people

well download the new real player lets you do things like this:

10s6g5d.jpg

4vr57s.jpg

go download it here:

http://uk.real.com/player/more

have fun

Real Player used to be very intensive.
You can download Youtube videos other ways, that won't just run on Real Player most likely :p

Yeah I never liked Real Player. Or Quicktime. Or iTunes.
As much as I hate to endorse Microsoft, Windows Media Player 4 lyfe.

Do you have to pay for those features?

u have to pay for some of the features i think, but the flash file download thing thats in them pics is free, iv used that feature quite alot since the new beta come out, i do think real player is getter better then it used 2 be tho, but i always use windows media player, i never have any apple software installed on my pc, its just crap

I always use media player for music and films but i use realplayer for downloaded films threw streaming so i like it, its just the same as others. aslong as you got divx then your doing good.

thats my point of view

itunes is the best for music as long as you have an ipod
but for movies vlc kicks ass

I can't stand iTunes. It's EQ is bad, the sound is too heavily balanced toward treble by default, UI is just OK, just seems like stuff is more complicated to do than it needs to be (which is the opposite of what mac fanboys will always say about their stuff). There's no easy bass boost option and it's a pretty resource intensive program in general. That's where I have my problems.

Back
Top Bottom