The truth about marijuana...

well yes weed is adicting, i know a buncha people that go crazy for it!
i remember when they were trying to make alchol illegal, that was funny! and yeah if weed was legal there would be so much more dui's and it would be crazy deaths everywhere, and all drug dealers will do is sell bigger stuff like coke or something

well yes weed is adicting, i know a buncha people that go crazy for it!
i remember when they were trying to make alchol illegal, that was funny! and yeah if weed was legal there would be so much more dui's and it would be crazy deaths everywhere, and all drug dealers will do is sell bigger stuff like coke or something

Lol, dumbest post ever.

Atleast, dumbest post tonight*.

You were around for prohibition? I didn't know that...

First of all, there will be just as much DUI as there is now, except LESS accidents because statistically, alcohol impairs reaction time far greater than marijuana.

Secondly, There is already a bunch of coke dealers. Are you trying to say people will see that weed is legal, and just for the hell of it, want to do more ILLEGAL things they didn't do before?

Because that sounds F*ing retarded.

Weed isn't that addictive. I know people who smoked an ounce to their selves one day and quit the next. It's easy not to get caught, especially if it's your first time. 95% chance you wont get high. Plus all you have to do is get some visine and no one would know, ever.

#1 You can't honestly expect a country to operate beneficially with legalized marijuana. Sure a good number of people would be pretty happy but the shit hits the fan once they all become paranoid schizophrenics, especially if they were regularly smoking it as a teenager when their brain was still developing. Unemployment rates would become ridiculous with so many people becoming lazy.

2#
I don't understand why legalized marijuana would improve crime, you'd probably have stoned kids breaking into people's houses more often looking for more weed as well as their TV. You'd have thousands of criminals making a solid income by dealing when everybody else endures a real job.

Are you trying to say people will see that weed is legal, and just for the hell of it, want to do more ILLEGAL things they didn't do before?

Dude that is just human, everybody wants more, if people were smoking weed for a couple decades and eventually had either a less of an effect or it became so popular and so boring they would want to experiment, which is why everybody got into weed.

the way i see it is if it was thst bad for you then countries like holland would not be able to legalise it ?

now heroin and coke they are harmful thats why they are illegal everywhere.

Funny qoute I heard once:
"Man made beer, God made Weed, who do you trust?"

heres another quote:
"Man made rat poison, God made rattle snakes, which do you trust more"

cananbis is a psychoactive drug It can become mentally addictive but i think this is more through a social addiction, chilling out and smoking with your mates and not just because of what the drug offers. Its a psychoactive drug that if taken heavily can cause cannabis psychosis which has effects similar to psychosis and schizophrenia.

heres another quote:
"Man made rat poison, God made rattle snakes, which do you trust more"

cananbis is a psychoactive drug It can become mentally addictive but i think this is more through a social addiction, chilling out and smoking with your mates and not just because of what the drug offers. Its a psychoactive drug that if taken heavily can cause cannabis psychosis which has effects similar to psychosis and schizophrenia.

Just because I enjoyed playing with my legos almost all day when I was 4, dosen't mean it was addicting. Not physically addicting. It just means that playing with legos is fun as hell! The body doesn't need it to survive. It doesn't replicate cells like cigarettes, coke and other addicting drugs do.

My motto? Everything in moderation. Too much of anything is bad for you.

Granted, I've never smoked weed but I have friends who have..it's their lives, not mine. Personally I try not to smoke, every now and again I'll smoke a cigarette or have a social drink...I dip more tobacco than anything though..helps me think mo' clearly when I need to:p

I've done it a few times and it's pretty fun but I only really do it at parties or with a friend. I have seen what it does to a couple long-time users, either physically or mentally. I don't know the statistics or all the facts but for some people lucky enough if they're in their late 20s when they start smoking it then it's possible it won't do them harm but then there's the extremely rare chance that a person might could become mentally ill after 1 session.

I don't think it should be fully legalized but I think people of a certain age should have the right to grow their own single plant to supply themselves with natural marijuana. I think some places already do that but I'm not aware of that happening in Australia.

#1 You can't honestly expect a country to operate beneficially with legalized marijuana. Sure a good number of people would be pretty happy but the shit hits the fan once they all become paranoid schizophrenics, especially if they were regularly smoking it as a teenager when their brain was still developing. Unemployment rates would become ridiculous with so many people becoming lazy.

2#
I don't understand why legalized marijuana would improve crime, you'd probably have stoned kids breaking into people's houses more often looking for more weed as well as their TV. You'd have thousands of criminals making a solid income by dealing when everybody else endures a real job.

Dude that is just human, everybody wants more, if people were smoking weed for a couple decades and eventually had either a less of an effect or it became so popular and so boring they would want to experiment, which is why everybody got into weed.

I smoke weed alot, not good either, its bad for your brain cells, it acutally kills them fast and you can get bad memory in most places, I mean if anyone disagree's with me then I gusse you aint tried it, but I'm telling you now, I totally agree with all this post.
Your right

Back
Top Bottom