girlfriend question

Lol, I know man. It wasn't an insult. It just means you love repeating things you hear around the internet.

Well i think my question is answered. No sex till 18 and if before...."Dont be a fool, wrap ur tool"

ok, my first post in this long thread.

im 19, ive had 1 gf in my life, 2 years ago, and the farthest ive been in make out.

now, to ansewr the original question of this thread, if some random girl came up to me and wated to engage in realations, i would flat out say no.

if ive had a gf for 1 month and she wated to, i would think about it, but probley say no, considering her maturity, mine, and the risks,

but, i think, in my mind, my "golden rule", as long as my morals are in check (age, standing, social staus of us), i would wait mabey 3-5 months, if SHE wanted to. i personally, unless ive been with some1 for years, or married, would never force the idea of sex on my GF

thats just my opinion :)

if you really are a guyguy then you would decide when you do it. thats what guys do...we rule all duh!!! haha just do it when you "feel" like you should, youre pants will let you know

Back
Top Bottom