I have the worst luck ever!

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
Broken Xbox 360 adapter, I plan on buying something for a hundred dollars and it lasting more than a year.

I save up 80 bucks planing to save more to get a 9800GTX and out of the blue, just now I turn on my 360 and my wireless networking adapter fails to turn on.

I go to the xbox website and they give me obvious suggestions on how to fix it if the light doesn't turn on like switch the usb ports or "examine" the USB contacts. Then at the end it says
"If none of the following work your networking adapter may need to be serviced"
No information on how to get it serviced.

So 3 months of saving leftover lunch money has gone to waste to a wireless adapter that I have to buy tomorrow, so there goes the night on Halo 3.

Well enough about me, what have you guys been up too?

Long week of school. At least Spring Fling is on Friday. There's going to be Powder Puff (Girls' Football). I'm going to go watch it. Hopefully it rains--during the game.

powder puff football, move over hockey..

EDIT: i hear ya need wow now, it seems like everytime ya fix something, something else goes..

Deer ran into the side of my car Monday morning. My car has been making noises all week... Not having luck with my car this week.

For the deer incident, it just totaled my fender and broke off my mirror, but they can be replaced. It's just kinda annoying I have to pay for the new stuff when trying to save for a newer car. At least my car is old enough to be able to get parts at a junkyard. Now the big problem is I dunno what is making the noise, but it doesn't sound good... Probably another thing I will have to pay for...as gas prices rise ever so fast at that...

My dad found out my noise problem on my car is a bad water pump. Fun... Something else to replace. On top of that, he said I can't drive it like that, so I have to get rids from my mom to and from school and work until it's fixed...

Back
Top Bottom