Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not bad man. During soccer season, when we have 2-a-days. We usually run the bleachers about 30 times, run 2 miles, and do sprints down the field. The killer drill is the 17-28s. It's where you sprint down the field in 17 seconds and come back in 28. But what he will do is he will say, "I want 5 minutes of 17-28s". Then we do it for 5 minutes non-stop. It kills.

edit: In fact I should start running to get prepared for pre-season, which I heard it starting earlier this year.

Yea you got to quite try anyway you can. I tried it but never got addicted. Tried it once though. Not for me my eyes cant take it.

but the (recommended) speed limit was probably like 30mph for the on ramp.
Oh, I was thinking of one of those straight on ramps. Usually only off ramps have speed limits though I thought. Cause you are supposed to be going at least 65 on teh on ramp, cause you gotta be able to merge...

Instead of making new threads for every little event in my life I'm going to use this lol. Stop "spamming" a bit. Well anyways. My mom just came in to tell me that my dad found a truck with <60k miles on it for $4500. Chevy S-10. Then I was like, "You're going to buy it?!". She said no but they're on the lookout, anything nice they see they're going to get me. I'm so excited because this means it could happen anyday!

On-ramps are fun. Haven't tried out my new Azenis yet but I imagine I could beat 65, I think my best is right around that mark on the local ramp.

I actually spun out on one once... don't try this at home kids. lol
That suspension setting is no more. It got canned after that night.

Instead of making new threads for every little event in my life I'm going to use this lol. Stop "spamming" a bit. Well anyways. My mom just came in to tell me that my dad found a truck with <60k miles on it for $4500. Chevy S-10. Then I was like, "You're going to buy it?!". She said no but they're on the lookout, anything nice they see they're going to get me. I'm so excited because this means it could happen anyday!
Go for a ranger man!!

I think if I went 65 on an on ramp like that, my truck would do a rolling stunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom