New movie recomendations?

Alrighty, I'll talk it over tommorrow. See, the idea is, this kid that we are friends with, has some problems... Social problems mainly, he just went to a special school a month ago... But one thing that everyone knows about, is that he is obssessed with girls, mainly hos, whores, and hookers, lol.
At first he just wanted to go to a movie with us, so then we said we were going, and my friend ryan asked some of our friends if they wanted to go to a movie with this kid, and he wasnt serious when he asked them, but they said yes, lol. So now we have 3 girls going with us, so we are going to put him in the center in the backseat between two girls, lol. They arent the best for looking, but they are better then some, lol.
Me and my other friend are taking my truck, so we wont get to see how he reacts to this, but it will be a treat for him, lol.

Alright, I'm thinking 21, but idk. If we can go to harold and kumar, that'd be good too. The one problem is that, half of our group is 16... I think we will still be able to get in proly, unless they ID all of us.

Hmm...I'd just go with 21 then. I'm sure Harold and Kumar will be funny, but it's not worth getting kicked out. If it wasn't the opening night, I'd say just sneak in no problem, but they're usually pretty strict on the opening night.

Back
Top Bottom