better mpg than hybrids ????

Well, I think we just need another source, rather then worry so much about perfecting what we have. Cause no matter what we do it will run out eventually. Just need a safe way to use nuclear batterys, lol.

On a side note... I can get about 15mpg with my truck... My foot is wieghted though I think. But I am going to have it tuned this summer to get more MPG.

Well, I think we just need another source, rather then worry so much about perfecting what we have. Cause no matter what we do it will run out eventually. Just need a safe way to use nuclear batterys, lol.

On a side note... I can get about 15mpg with my truck... My foot is wieghted though I think. But I am going to have it tuned this summer to get more MPG.

I'm all for nuclear, I work in the nuclear industry right now, but that sounds like a disaster. lol :D
People can't take care of gasoline powered cars already...

I don't know. Probably because you can't engine brake, and in the event of an emergency you don't have instant throttle control. It is in the law books though, don't ask me cause I didn't write it. lol

I'm all for nuclear, I work in the nuclear industry right now, but that sounds like a disaster. lol :D
People can't take care of gasoline powered cars already...
Yeah, it could be bad, "Car accident in Chicago takes half of Milwaukee with it... Chicago is said to be a ghost town for over 100 years. Maybe its time to switch to hydrogen?"

lol, it would be a bad accident if nuclear activity became involved, lol.

Dude...It's super easy to get good fuel efficiency in a car like that; anyone could do it. The thing that's complicating the problem is: how do we do that on a larger scale? I don't mean in mass production, I mean in something bigger. Additionally, I do think hybrids aren't that great. But hey, they're a start. IMO, cars that run on air will be the most efficient until we learn how to control nuclear fusion. Boy, if we can manipulate those "explosions" we will be set. But like I said, in the near future (50 years), I can see much of the population owning cars that use air as a fuel. The people who don't have them, will probably own electric hybrids. If cars fueled by gas are still around, it will be a minority that owns them.

lol that car weighs less than 115 pounds and the riders are lighter than that, i hope there getting good gas milage!

http://www.cars.com/go/crp/research...myid=2642&section=features&mode=&aff=national
a 1992-1995 honda civic gets better gas milage than probaly all of the hybrids out right now! dont think this is bs either lol cuz my dad and friend has one and wow, yeah drove like 100 miles and it dident even dent the meter down lol how many of you guys actualy knew this?
92 Horsepower, of course it gets good mileage! That thing would have trouble getting up to highway speeds!!!

Back
Top Bottom