girlfriend question

Well I wasn't going to post this because everyone would be like BS...

But if you ask any girl in my school they would say I am one of the sweetest guys.

IF you ask any guy in my school they would say that I am like there best friend and fun as hell to hang out with.

If you ask anyone in my family they would say I am a loving young man. I mean I spend 2 hours every other weekend over my grand moms. And if you asked my dad what I did hed say. Well he helped her walk, practiced speech with her and ext.

If you asked anyone they would say I am one of the most athletic person. I play so many sports I cant even name them all.

So the sooner you guys stop hating on me the better. I am here to help and I get flamed for telling y story.

You're dense. Look, this is a forum, on the internet. Most stories that are hard to believe end up being considered BS. If some famous person signed up on here, and told us that it was him, nobody would believe it.

So yes, even if everything you have said is true, it does not matter. This is a forum, full of random people you don't personally know. Don't get all upset if we don't believe you, it's not like it makes a difference in your personal life.

I wonder why I tried to become an active member...

But yea guy guy when you think the times right do it. But carry a condom with you when you see her. You never know when it hits and comes.

Agreed, bob is making us all talk about things that have nothing to do with this thread.

Anyway, I don't think anybody should be having sex until they feel it's a good idea.
If you need to ask for somebody else's opinion, then you're not ready.
I'm only 18, have had very little sexual experience, but I don't think you should have sex until your confident that the time is right, and when you actually know that you love that person.

Otherwise it's kind of meaningless. And you don't want to be stuck with somebody you don't like when you make her pregnant.

People dont think others should have sex before they turn 18, but, no matter what even a law wont stop them.

Well I wasn't going to post this because everyone would be like BS...

But if you ask any girl in my school they would say I am one of the sweetest guys.

IF you ask any guy in my school they would say that I am like there best friend and fun as hell to hang out with.

If you ask anyone in my family they would say I am a loving young man. I mean I spend 2 hours every other weekend over my grand moms. And if you asked my dad what I did hed say. Well he helped her walk, practiced speech with her and ext.

If you asked anyone they would say I am one of the most athletic person. I play so many sports I cant even name them all.

So the sooner you guys stop hating on me the better. I am here to help and I get flamed for telling y story.

Dude...in all honestly those things have nothing to do with why people called BS. That's great you do all those things but don't pat yourself on the back to much, there are folks out there who do 10x more stuff to help people and they go without thanks.

Bob just put yourself in our place, if I said I saved the Pope on a regular basis from legions of godless 8 foot tall communist blood thirsty lemurs from the island of madagascar armed to the teeth with machine guns, grenades, ninja throwing stars and sun hats and I single handedly defeated them all with nothing but my bare hands, a paper clip and my really high, well placed kicks you'd call BS wouldn't you?

People can say/type alot of shit on the internet, and with 99.99% of the people who are reading it never going to meet you then the more outlandish it seems the easier it is to call BS even though in some far off, distant crap shoot of a chance it could be 100% true.

Don't let it bother you, what random strangers on the internet think/believe should have zero effect on you.

Don't let it bother you, what random strangers on the internet think/believe should have zero effect on you.

lol I am stubborn and hate when people here and in real life dont agree with me I make them believe me lol. Or at least try to...

While we're on the topic of telling girlfriend stories...

I went on a cruise as I've said before over spring break. My girlfriend wasn't there, but a lot of girls that go to the same school as her were. So basically I got super wasted one night and me and this girl were stumbling around the ship (it's really hard to walk drunk on a rocking ship. peeing is nearly impossible) trying to avoid security. I had this great idea to go back to my friends room with her for some reason. I have no idea why, it's just one of those things that seemed like a really good idea at the time. But anyway, she wanted me so bad but I have a girlfriend at home. So she's like it's sooo hot in here, take off your shirt. And I'm like you're right I'm burning (cause I was so drunk) so I didn't even make the connection. And then she tries to hook up with me and I'm like noooo I can'tttttt ahhhhhhh. But I sit there conflicted for like 5 minutes because I was so drunk. Then there's a knock on the door - my friend's mom. Greattt so in my drunkenness I had this great idea "Shit quick hide under the covers". Wow worst idea ever. When she opened the door it looked like we were both naked under there. So she flipped out and told my friend we were having sex and since I didn't see him he told other people we did and it was just a big mess.

That's what me and the girl pieced together from what we remember haha but it's all sorted with my girlfriend now.

While we're on the topic of telling girlfriend stories...

I went on a cruise as I've said before over spring break. My girlfriend wasn't there, but a lot of girls that go to the same school as her were. So basically I got super wasted one night and me and this girl were stumbling around the ship (it's really hard to walk drunk on a rocking ship. peeing is nearly impossible) trying to avoid security. I had this great idea to go back to my friends room with her for some reason. I have no idea why, it's just one of those things that seemed like a really good idea at the time. But anyway, she wanted me so bad but I have a girlfriend at home. So she's like it's sooo hot in here, take off your shirt. And I'm like you're right I'm burning (cause I was so drunk) so I didn't even make the connection. And then she tries to hook up with me and I'm like noooo I can'tttttt ahhhhhhh. But I sit there conflicted for like 5 minutes because I was so drunk. Then there's a knock on the door - my friend's mom. Greattt so in my drunkenness I had this great idea "Shit quick hide under the covers". Wow worst idea ever. When she opened the door it looked like we were both naked under there. So she flipped out and told my friend we were having sex and since I didn't see him he told other people we did and it was just a big mess.

That's what me and the girl pieced together from what we remember haha but it's all sorted with my girlfriend now.

Good you got it all sorted out. You got yourself in a big on there lol. That's one of the reasons I don't drink, besides the health problems, you do dumb stuff that you will most likely regret.

Well we can tell girlfriend stories not sex stories. I will tell you how I ended up going out with my girlfriend Jordynn Bishop<33

Well I decided it was the day! April Saturday the 15th. I asked her to go to the movie and she agreed. So we went to a 3:00 movie which was 21. It was over and we went to the imagination station/ patriot lake/ skate park. Well we talked and I decided to ask her out and she said yes. We have been going out for 8 days and counting. We have something going. But anyway, she said yes and we had one of those kisses like in the movie and hung out. Her fried Imani came and we hung out with her. Then I had to go home and I did and it was great!

Back
Top Bottom