girlfriend question

Ay guys, I got an idea. How about we all cool of with a Zalman 9500 and return to topic? How about it?

edit: Guyguy, dude, just do it when you feel you and your girlfriend are ready. Don't push it.

Thank you bullzi. Yes, to be honest, I'm kind of excited (and not in that way :)) about that. I just turned 16. Unfortunately, I'm not the girl's man so it's going to take a while, but it's all good. First I want to make sure I am ready to support a family if the worst has to come. I have personal experience with this as we don't have much money here and my dad has to send money to my half-brother in Brasil. Like I always think, there's a certain time for everything.

edit: By this post I mean I will most likely have sex after I am settled in college (probably when I'm about to graduate), have a job, and like a girl for her personality, looks, and pretty much everything about her.

edit2: Sorry for double post ;)

Thank you bullzi. Yes, to be honest, I'm kind of excited (and not in that way :)) about that. I just turned 16. Unfortunately, I'm not the girl's man so it's going to take a while, but it's all good. First I want to make sure I am ready to support a family if the worst has to come. I have personal experience with this as we don't have much money here and my dad has to send money to my half-brother in Brasil. Like I always think, there's a certain time for everything.

ya, right now im not actually having sex, its more just messing around, i don't want to have any little me's running around for a few years... :rolleyes:

Well I wasn't going to post this because everyone would be like BS...

But if you ask any girl in my school they would say I am one of the sweetest guys.

IF you ask any guy in my school they would say that I am like there best friend and fun as hell to hang out with.

If you ask anyone in my family they would say I am a loving young man. I mean I spend 2 hours every other weekend over my grand moms. And if you asked my dad what I did hed say. Well he helped her walk, practiced speech with her and ext.

If you asked anyone they would say I am one of the most athletic person. I play so many sports I cant even name them all.

So the sooner you guys stop hating on me the better. I am here to help and I get flamed for telling y story.

Ok my friend did have it at 4 or 5

thats physically impossible.

Yea you dont want to see me when I get mad. I kicked this kid`s ass today. I guess me and my friends got into the fighting thing but just for fun. I fought this kid that was pissing me off last year. Ha he hooked me twice then I turned on the Switch and beat the shit but stopped because I didn't want to hurt him badly since this is just messing around. Then I fought my friend Danish who can prob trash anyone on this forum(well almost anyone) and got trashed. He didnt hit hard becuase if he did I would of got killed. Like dead.

Right,and how the hell are you going to bash someone over the net??

But if you ask any girl in my school they would say I am one of the sweetest guys.

IF you ask any guy in my school they would say that I am like there best friend and fun as hell to hang out with.

If you ask anyone in my family they would say I am a loving young man. I mean I spend 2 hours every other weekend over my grand moms. And if you asked my dad what I did hed say. Well he helped her walk, practiced speech with her and ext.

If you asked anyone they would say I am one of the most athletic person. I play so many sports I cant even name them all.

So the sooner you guys stop hating on me the better. I am here to help and I get flamed for telling y story.

no it's just the fact that you keep fueling our interests to hassle you by making it your goal to prove yourself to us all. It really doesn't matter either way. No one here is going to out of their way and check to see that what you or anybody else says is actually true.

You know thats great Kid, But You need to take your blinders off.

Damn dude. Some one just went through the trouble of shortening the thread and deleting all the "angry" posts and you bring it right back. Have some common sense dude and drop it. God man. I try so hard to keep this forums under control and prevent arguments. Dude you have no idea. I'm not even a mod, and by this post I'm not asking for a mod position at all. I come here to have a good time, tell funny stories, and learn about computers. So please just drop it. Do it as a favor for me.

Back
Top Bottom