Gallery: Cases

DellXPS210-200.jpg

31530073-2-300-front+angle-3.gif

DellXPS210.jpg

Yup thats my bad boy right there.

Got my Cooler Stacker on Monday and got straight to work....:)

Stripped it and added the 2 power supplies. The fan guards had to be removed from the PSU's before they were fitted.
101-0132_IMG.jpg

Motherboard goes in. This case makes this process easier cause you can remove the mobo tray completely.
101-0133_IMG.jpg

Few adjustments to the front. Short FD and FireWire lead cause me to shuffle the HD's and the FD about.
101-0134_IMG.jpg

The finished article.
101-0112_IMG_2.jpg

Just have to think about finishing the case with a nice paint job. And i'm thinking of a nice metallic black finish on both the side panels with the top in a metallic grey.

One to supply the motherboard with power. ATX, EZ and the 4 pin ATX.

And the other PSU supplies the optical drive, floppy drive, hard drives and the blowers.

Eventually the latter PSU will power the water cooling feature.

Some might say 'overkill' but the extra PSU was just lying around doing nothing, I have a case that accepts 2 PSU's, water cooling in the future & I like tinkering with stuff like this. Oh, and I wanted to keep the Mobo power completely separate from the drive/fans supply.

I brought a 24 pin ATX extension lead and a 20 pin female ATX plug (to connect to the secondary PSU) and modded it to switch the 2nd PSU on when the Mobo PSU starts.

It's running sweet

It's a Tagan Black Pearl, which is a Lian-Li V2000 clone with a couple of changes. It might even be made by Lian-Li, not sure though.

Back
Top Bottom