girlfriend question

About that. I know I'm going to sound dumb, but I have never thoroughly speculated the matter. If you're over 18 and you have sex with someone under 18 it's called rape. But what if you're both under 18?

The age of consent varys from state to state and country to country, other states would be if your over 16, and the other person is under 16, it's statutory rape. For example, in Canada the rule is if your over 14, and have sex with someone under 14, it's statutory rape (unless you are within 2 years)

The age of consent varys from state to state and country to country, other states would be if your over 16, and the other person is under 16, it's statutory rape. For example, in Canada the rule is if your over 14, and have sex with someone under 14, it's statutory rape (unless you are within 2 years)

Oh ok. Thanks, but if they're both under the age what happens?

Oh ok. Thanks, but if they're both under the age what happens?

Nothing to killing them both, depends on what country you are in :D

Im 17 and this chick that i am going out with is 16. Ill be 18 in October but we both are within 2 years of each other.

That two year rule only applys for Canada, most of the US doesn't have that rule. Read your local state laws.

That two year rule only applys for Canada, most of the US doesn't have that rule. Read your local state laws.

Wow. Off topic here but this message did not show up on your post. I don't know if it is going to show up after I reply this, but I'll edit it in if it does.

edit: Ok, it showed up lol.

Back
Top Bottom