Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOHOO!!! I got a haircut!!

And I'm done with the ACTs... I think I did fairly well on them, maybe not the reading, lol. And Science was kinda confusing. And the essay I think I did alright on.
The subject of the essay was on having an environmental protection class as a graduation requirement... I said it might be helpful if you plan on going into a career as a birdwatcher, lol.

had like a red line down the sceen. moving it about fixed it. took laptop apart .. now backlights broke arghhhhhhh

WOOHOO!!! I got a haircut!!

And I'm done with the ACTs... I think I did fairly well on them, maybe not the reading, lol. And Science was kinda confusing. And the essay I think I did alright on.
The subject of the essay was on having an environmental protection class as a graduation requirement... I said it might be helpful if you plan on going into a career as a birdwatcher, lol.

OMFG. I'm so pissed. This guy at my school got a 32 on his ACT. I know this sounds really wrong and selfish of me, but I'm really competitive. Also, I'm not American, so when applying to colleges it could hurt/help me. Because of that I'm trying to do the best I can, and all these great ACT scores keep beating mine. It was his first time taking it too. But I'm not mad at him by any means. He's a good friend and I'm happy for him. I'm just pissed at myself for not doing better.

ok so besides everyone having puter probs !! how bout at work probs im stuck here behind a desk with nothing to do but smile from reading all's quotes and u all made my day better smiles to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom