Dual Boot. Vista 1st or XP 1st?

well the site dont even link up but im telling you now, its worth it allright but its defo not the best for fasters or near because its simply too cheap

you can pay 80pound and get good quialty

64bit applications will run alot faster than 32bit applications. Also the higher memory limitation is another very big factor. Ram is so cheap now. I might have to get an 8GB kit lol

Can a 64bit operating systems run 32bit programs?

Also,What programs are optimized for 64 bit?

Can a 64bit operating systems run 32bit programs?

Also,What programs are optimized for 64 bit?

Yes absolutely! Vista 64 can run any 32 or 64 bit application, including games.

Here are some 64 bit games that are out there;

Half-Life 2
Lost Coast
Bet On Soldier: Blood Sport
Codename: Panzers (Phase one)
Colin McRae Rally 2005
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
Far Cry
Fahrenheit
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury
Unreal Tournament 2004
World of Warcraft
WWII Tank Commander
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
Dreadnought
Crysis

Also, the next photoshop will be 64-bit only as well.

actually the next photoshop cs4 can be used on mac32bit and windows 32bit but they will bring a seprate version out for windows 64bit only and if it runs on windows 64bit you will get a 5-15% faster.

photoshop cs4 is only out for beta testing aswell, also on mac you best waiting for cs5, the reason for this delay is due to Apple's abrupt dropping of Carbon 64-bit support.

The place where I gat the Photoshop info from wasn't a solid one, so u guys might be right, but it will definitely run faster on the 64 bit :D

Considering iv'e been with adoba for almost 5 years I get auto emails and view blogs on the forums.

But yer, you seem to say a few things and not are so spot on

it doesnt matter which one you install first. i had vista installed. and i just installed xp on a partition i made with vista. after xp was installed i put in the vista cd and repaired the bootloader. then i installed Easy BCD. like others said theres guides just google em

Vista 32-bit will see the 4 GB, but it still can't use it. No 32-bit operating system can.

Back
Top Bottom