ctrll+alt+s?!?!?!?

Smartpart

In Runtime
Well I'm minding my own business and this comes up alot. Especially when I'm trying to do some competitive gaming and pisses me off. I finally figured it was cause by using the combination ctrl+alt+s. How can I disable this??? Also is there a way to keep my game from minimizing at any cost?

hpgayness.jpg

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but you might want to consider changing one of the assigned keys in the game. Back when I used to game, I'd always activate "StickeyKeys" which really bothered me. All I did was change the game action from the Shift key to something else. It'll take some getting used to, but it definitely works and is a lot easier than trying to figure out that problem.

Chris

Its not,its hps pc info tool.When it pops up,press ctrl alt del and right click on its name and click 'go to process' and note the name of it.now go to search and look for it,find it and then delete it.

HP assigned as key combo to open this program that displays this information. You can do this with any shortcut in XP by rightclicking the shortcut, choose properties, and in the shortcut key box you can assign a shortcut key combo by pressing it.

shortcut_key_calc.jpg

So you can do as neodude said and delete the exe file, or remove the assigned key combo.

Back
Top Bottom