2000 office q

nivram

Beta member
o.k.. so im the kinda "tech": guy at my work, because we have no on board IT, all i really gotta do is setup comps, make sure they're connedted to the server, and just simple stuff, 9 out 10 times, when something wrong with someones comp, i can do it, but this time i have a prob. installed office 2000, on a 2000 computer that didn't previously have it. well on all the other computers here at my work place, they already have office installed, so all i usually have to do when setting the user up is selecting the microsoft exchange server, initials, adding their mailbox, and under server name, i just put "lrloserver" well, this girls comp is asking me for an IMAP or POP3 server? what do i do to set this girl up? i tryd putting lrloserver under server name, but it doesn't ask me for the mailbox or anything of that nature... can anyone help?

what forum is the correct one?... and we already have a server.... u think i can put office XP on her windows 2000?

go on computerforums.org and scroll down to servers and things and its in their, goodluck man

well at my work we have office on windows 2000 so give it a try

Back
Top Bottom