New Logo Poll Opened

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok huys the voting is now open,

heres a reminder again of the logos and i havent been submitted n e more so here goes.

Jonny912

computerforumsje3.png

Istonian

cfbannerjk7.jpg

~mr_mixx~

0901d53b.jpg

Dude_SE

dude.jpg

Rubber314Chicken
chicken.jpg

ArrizX

Arrizx.jpg

Not Sure if you wanted this entered PM me if ud like it removed

Kage

Kage.jpg

Again Not Sure if you wanted this entered PM me if ud like it removed.

Ssc456

ssc456.png

let the voting begin.

johnny 912 or dudeSE

but honestly i think the one we have currently is actually better than all of them.

johnny 912 or dudeSE

but honestly i think the one we have currently is actually better than all of them.

I have to agree, the one up there now is pretty nice, but it needs to be redone as a png image (not jpg) as it's very blurry and grainy. If the original psd/xcf is available I could try fixing it up.

I have to agree, the one up there now is pretty nice, but it needs to be redone as a png image (not jpg) as it's very blurry and grainy. If the original psd/xcf is available I could try fixing it up.
I agree 100%, it is blurry. If nothing else, at least a higher quality JPG.
I wouldn't want a new logo though, that's classic.

Wow , alot of those are acually really good... mine i just sort of sprinkled sugar on...hehe :p

this is extremely close, you need to make it so you can only select one or two people, i think a few people did everyone just to be a pain in the a$$

The poll is a joke. Complete waste of time IMO. Log off and come on as a guest, vote, clear your cookies and you can vote as many times as you want.

Dude_SE FTW btw

Back
Top Bottom