New Zealand? Australia?

gun laws are totally different here in Australia to over there in the US, to own a firearm you must be a farmer (pest control) or belong to a gun club, special permits are required to own certain classes of firearm. NZ is similar, I don't think you'd like our gun laws down here, no handguns to be owned by the general public outside of clubs for starters.

Dude, I'm all for that!

Lose the guns! Lose the rising murder rate!

I wouldn't mind jumping through a couple hoops to shoot freely :)

Besides, its freakin australia. Im not going to the city or anything. I'll be in a low-key, seldom populated area, where I can fire off my .50cal all day long, and only the birdies will hear it!

:)

Have you been there?

Seriously, you are an officer of the law. YOU don't see maaaajjjorrrr flaws in our goverment, the way we conduct our legal system, and the law itself?

A murderer of his wife can be back on the streets in 4 years.... "Everyone gets a defense".

Unfortunately I haven't been there myself Ghost, But I do plan on it in due time.;)

I see alot of flaws in our Government Ghost, But what can you do? Best thing you can do is make your voice heard and vote. Best I can do is wake up, Put my gear on and go fight crime. If someone breaks into your home and is in the process of stealing EVERYTHING you own, Legally, You CANNOT shoot them. The only grounds for you taking a life in that situation would be if yours or your familys life is in immediate danger. Thats one flaw I see, Because as far as I'm concerned, You break into my home, Your dead, No if's ands our buts about it. Quite a few months back I wrote a thread on this forum about a guy who damn near killed his wife by beating her to death and I ended up shooting the suspect. I'm sad to say it but she gets a minimum of another 2 year to live before her husband gets out of prison. Sparing the details of his sentencing, He will be out in 2 years and my heart goes out to this women who will potentially have to face him again. In my efforts to make up for our poor judicial system this woman knows how to get ahold of me granted she runs into him again. The most I can do to fight our poor judicial system is wake up again and hunt these guys down.

I'm all for an Eye for and Eye. When I'm in the field I encounter guys that rape and murder women for a living, But if we encounter these individuals and our life isn't in danger we take them into custody and our poor judicial system takes over. Now in a situation where our life is in danger, we are trained to "Shoot to Kill", NOT disable, Which would actually be serving justice.

Sorry to Hijack your thread, Just wanted to answer your question.

Unfortunately I haven't been there myself Ghost, But I do plan on it in due time.;)

I see alot of flaws in our Government Ghost, But what can you do? Best thing you can do is make your voice heard and vote. Best I can do is wake up, Put my gear on and go fight crime. If someone breaks into your home and is in the process of stealing EVERYTHING you own, Legally, You CANNOT shoot them. The only grounds for you taking a life in that situation would be if yours or your familys life is in immediate danger. Thats one flaw I see, Because as far as I'm concerned, You break into my home, Your dead, No if's ands our buts about it. Quite a few months back I wrote a thread on this forum about a guy who damn near killed his wife by beating her to death and I ended up shooting the suspect. I'm sad to say it but she gets a minimum of another 2 year to live before her husband gets out of prison. Sparing the details of his sentencing, He will be out in 2 years and my heart goes out to this women who will potentially have to face him again. The most I can do to fight our poor judicial system is wake up again and hunt these guys down.

I'm all for an Eye for and Eye. When I'm in the field I encounter guys that rape and murder women for a living, But if we encounter these individuals and our life isn't in danger we take them into custody and our poor judicial system takes over. Now in a situation where our life is in danger, we are trained to "Shoot to Kill", NOT disable, Which would actually be serving justice.

Sorry to Hijack your thread, Just wanted to answer your question.

No hijack involved. I appreciate it :)

I Would Recomend Australia,Mad Surfing and Thredbo is good for Skiing/snowboarding.There is also plenty to see and do! Great 4wd'ing in some places aswell.

I Havnt actually been to new zealand so i wouldnt be able to make a comment there.

If you have any questions about australia,Dont be afraid to ask :D.

Dude, I'm all for that!

Lose the guns! Lose the rising murder rate!

I wouldn't mind jumping through a couple hoops to shoot freely :)

Besides, its freakin australia. Im not going to the city or anything. I'll be in a low-key, seldom populated area, where I can fire off my .50cal all day long, and only the birdies will hear it!

:)
Actually, in countrys where concealed weapons are allowed, hte crime and murder rate is lower... People dont start messing around so much if they know some other random guy down the street has a gun in his jacket.

How are you going to carry guns accross the border on a plane?

Actually, in countrys where concealed weapons are allowed, hte crime and murder rate is lower... People dont start messing around so much if they know some other random guy down the street has a gun in his jacket.

How are you going to carry guns accross the border on a plane?

What are you 12?

Disassemble them and ship them over as neo said, via customs agency.

Ill just crack-pack my rifles and pistols in my butt :rolleyes:

My fried emigrated there 18 months ago and has never looked back since, he says the countryside is beautiful and he live 5mins from the beach so he goes surfing all the time(he had never surfed before) he goes shark fishing and he has a BBQ on Christmas day as it so warm.

I say, ditch those places and go to Brasil play some soccer son. Hot babes down there too and no one gives a f**k about guns. Or, my personal dream, got to Japan. They got cool stuff there.

Not into soccer.

Or any sports really besides EXXTREEEEEmMMEEEE sports.... because they are F'ING EXTREEEEEEEEEEEMMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:O!

Back
Top Bottom