Cant believe what I just saw on ITV Calender News

blackjack

Fully Optimized
I was just watching Calenders 6oclock news when it showed an 18 year old family man has been given a criminal record for over filling his recycle bin, because his lid was not shut by 4 INCHES. WTF:eek: that somes up today's government, bloody useless, all these mischiefs youths that plague communities terrorising people get a telling off Thats it, then someone over fills his bin by 4 inches gets a £225 BILL and a CRIMINAL RECORD what a load of bxxxxx.:mad:

Wait, his recycle bin or the actual waste bin? I could see a fine for a lot of extra waste, but recycling?! Isn't recycling supposed to be encouraged?

you gotta be kidding me, a fine for recycling... wow, what is this world coming to... that's ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Wait, his recycle bin or the actual waste bin? I could see a fine for a lot of extra waste, but recycling?! Isn't recycling supposed to be encouraged?

My thoughts exactly... My trash is over filled all the time when it's put out by the street and we never get fined for that, but watch out for the recycle bin... That would be stupid if it happened over here too.

In the UK we have two bins one green and one blue, green for non recyclables and blue for recyclables, he had over filled his recyclables as he had three kids and a small bin,and they wouldn't give him a bigger bin. Yes it should be encouraged and the local council have showed real enthusiasm here haven't they:rolleyes:

what a joke! they should of given £225 for over filling his recycle bin not fined him for it. i wonder how much fly-tipping will increase with these new regulations that they bring in

Back
Top Bottom