Driver Burning Question?

religion2386

In Runtime
Is there any way you can burn your drivers to a disk, so incase I gotta reformat or reinstall my OS I will have the drivers? Or is this not possible?

You could look up your hardware drivers from the manufactures sites then put them on a cd or floppy, why don't you make a back up of your system with an imaging software and store it on a partition instead then you have all your drivers intact.

I understand what your saying blackjack, but Ive never done this therefor I dont know how :(...can I have a walk through?

I understand what your saying blackjack, but Ive never done this therefor I dont know how :(...can I have a walk through?

Which do you want help with, making a image back up or your drivers, if it is your drivers then you will need to find out what hardware you have on your system them go to the necessary websites and look up your hardware and download the required drives, then burn them onto a disc.
Is this for a PC? if so have you got a motherboard disc or did it come with any?

if you can jump in ya pc then do so, look at the serial numbers on each part and go put it in google and it will/should take you right their.

So you did nor get any software discs with it? does it have a recovery partition with it? if not get make a back up partition then use Norton ghost or acronis true image to copy your entire drive then store it on the partition, never defrag the back up partition though.

Back
Top Bottom