Florida!

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
So, I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow at 4 PM.

What's it like? Its the first time I've been..

I am going with my high school's marching band, and we are gonna perform in the SpectroMagic parade on Thursday. We are actually the first high school band in the parade, so It should be awesome.

Heres the places we are going:
Hollywood Studios
Magic Kingdom
Jetty Park Beach
Epcot Center

Thats not all we are doing down there. Of course, we are gonna have free time, and of course I head for the roller coasters and other thrill rides first XD. The Cirque Du Soleil should also be an interesting part of this trip.

Think I'll see any of the Disney celebrities while I'm down there? Or anyone important for that matter....

I'll get back in touch with you guys on Sunday if I don't have access to a computer while I'm down there.

Epcot is fun. Thats in my town.

Florida in general SUCKS.

Can't wait to move to New Zeanland soon....

I'm really excited for Epcot because of all the space things there. If theres anything about aero/astronautics, then sign me up... Lol..

I hear Florida sucks in some parts... 90 degrees with near 100% Humidity all the time. Also the closer you get do Disney, the more expensive things get (15 to 20 dollars for a hamburger, fries, and a drink and thats if you find a good place to get it, so I've heard)

I was in Florida in the middle of July, and it wasnt that bad really... Not too hot for me at least, and I come from IL/WI. Rains a lot though. I was there for a diabetes conference, and it was a helluva lot of fun, mostly cause the girl in my group was REALLY hot, and we were all friends from before we met in Florida again. My favorite part was MGM by far. Well, the pool at night at our hotel was fun too, but MGM was my fav. park.
You have to go on the Rockin Roller Coaster!! We had the diabetes pass, so we could cut the line, and we went on it 10 times, and the tower of terror right next door 4 times. We had nothing better to do, lol. We had already gone on all the other rides, and they werent very exciting...

I'm really excited for Epcot because of all the space things there. If theres anything about aero/astronautics, then sign me up... Lol..

I hear Florida sucks in some parts... 90 degrees with near 100% Humidity all the time. Also the closer you get do Disney, the more expensive things get (15 to 20 dollars for a hamburger, fries, and a drink and thats if you find a good place to get it, so I've heard)

Naw, its not that bad. On I-Drive, International Drive, biggest tourist road in Orlando, at McDonalds, its probobly only 5 or 6 a burger. But I don't eat that SH*$ food so its all good =D

Florida isn't that bad of a place. Pretty relaxing to me. If you've never been to the south before and it's a hot day there, you're probably going to be miserable with the humidity. But it's not really as bad there as some other places I have been nearby.

I know it's getting hot down there this time of year, and make sure you bring your rain gear because it'll rain. Might only rain for like 5 mins 10x a day, but it'll rain some.

And you said Hollywood Studios, you mean MGM studios. That place is awesome. Make sure you go and see the Lights, Camera, Action! stunt show. And ride the tower of terror and the rockin' roller coaster which features Aerosmith.

I know it's getting hot down there this time of year, and make sure you bring your rain gear because it'll rain. Might only rain for like 5 mins 10x a day, but it'll rain some.

And you said Hollywood Studios, you mean MGM studios. That place is awesome. Make sure you go and see the Lights, Camera, Action! stunt show. And ride the tower of terror and the rockin' roller coaster which features Aerosmith.

Hell yeah! Rock out to "DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY!" while flying around turns going 60mph in pitch black!

Hahahahaaa

Back
Top Bottom