Computer build preparation & suggestions.

I dunno.... I always put the mobo in first. I think I have it down to a science, I just stripped one down and completely rebuilt it in under 45 minutes. :)

Bare metal u say? hmm So would any metal peace would suffice inside the case? And just use electrical tape to hold it in place?
Yes, and it looks like it has a small hole so you could use a screw to hold it in place.

Ok.

Well preparation is the key. And don't rush!

:)

The empty case...
101-0121_IMG-1.jpg

Twin PSU and Mobo installed....
101-0133_IMG.jpg

And the finished product.
101-0112_IMG_2.jpg

The marks ain't a problem cause the case is going to a mate who's very good on car body work and the side panels will be painted in a metallic paint finish. Just haven't decided on a colour yet.

I had to re-arrange the Optical and Floppy drives on the front due to the cable lengths I had and the Primary iCute PSU screws wouldn't line up. But that's not the case's fault cause it wouldn't fit in the old case properly either. The secondary PSU which is a few years old fit perfectly! So take note iCute.

Just do the job properly and don't bodge anything.

Oh. And when you remember... just discharge static from yourself by touching a copper radiator pipe, metal toaster, as long as it's plugged in, ETC...

Have plenty space to work and enjoy the build!:D

nice case
wish all cases came standard like that so you could remove the mother bored tray

Thanks. I started this build this morning when I received the Cooler Stacker Case.

And the removable tray makes the build a whole lot easier.

I still had to make last minute changes.

Give yourself a day to do the build.

don't worry about it too much. Just slap the parts together and you will be fine. :)

I always just build the whole thing into the case the first time. If you screw up then it might cost some time since you need to get the mobo out (sometimes) but this rarely happens.

Good posts everyone, thank you all!

I am definitely not in a rush with this pc, I will take all the time I need to make sure it's all don't properly. :D

Back
Top Bottom