DVD Copy Question?

religion2386

In Runtime
I have a library of DVD's in my collection. All bought LEGALLY! I just wanted to back them up. Most of them are getting pretty old and I wanted to make a copy of them incase they get scratched or just worn out. I dont know how to copy DVD's so I dont know even what software to use? Also is there anycopyright materials? I need to know what all software to buy so I can get a start on my collection...Thanks

right, I looked along time ago at this, well alot of dvd's have a copyright, and its something beginnging with D i think, im not 100% but its 4 letters and yes you can get threw it but we can't tell you how on here, maybe google it, but when you start trying to burn the dvd (use nero) it will say something about copyright, well when it does copy paste it in google and do some research.

Some DVDs have the protection software on so you need to use something like DVD FAB PLATINUM that removes it as it compresses it to DVD format, DVD SHRINK does not have that, but will back up non restricted stuff

download from torr*** ANYDVD

it does what it says on the tin give u the ability to back up ANYDVD.

you two SHOULD NOT post information like that its not ment to be

I beg your pardon, DVD FAB is a perfectly legal back up software there is nothing wrong with giving that out, but discussing torrents is using a PM would be better;)

Infact blackjack it depends which country you are in as some have diffrent laws but why would this be legal ? if your removing copyright which if you look up is copyrighted by someone which means you can't edit it and things like that but when you taske the copyright of your editing it so please do explain

One of the biggest debates between the public and the recorded music industry is whether or not creating backup copies of personal CDs and DVDs is legal. Manufacturers state that making copies for any purpose is illegal because to do so is a copyright infringement, but the public is in favor of the Fair Use Act and the Audio Home Recording Act of 1992. These are open to interpretation, but in a nutshell – you may legally make a copy of your CD for personal backup if you were the one who bought (and still own) the original.

If the Industry doesn't want people to make back up copies of there CDs or DVDs then they should ban the programs that can copy them. I have plenty of back ups from my own stuff so I can take them away and watch them away from home knowing they wont get the originals damaged

Back
Top Bottom