Car Thread!

I actually have to agre with you there. It has a huge motor, but it kinda sucks, lol. It really doesnt have much power, Chargers have a lot of power. The trans am runs like 15s in the 1/4 mile, and Stock Ford rangers can do that too, lol.

Yeah, the Chargers had tons of power. Man...now I wanna watch Bullitt again...

Soooooooo, I washed my car yesterday, and waxed it. Cleaned the inside with a duster, armour all, and a wet paper towel. Car looks pristine now.

Nice. I cleaned my car the other day but now it's all dusty thanks to Mother Nature. :( Now I need to clean my engine bay and the interior.

I havent washed my car since I got it in October, lol. The inside I clean out, but the outside... I live on a gravel road, so I let it get dusty and muddy, lol. I hit all the water filled pot holes just for fun, lol. My tires have decent sidewall to absorb most of it. But my friends with honda civics and focuses have to go pretty slow through some of the holes, lol.
Some roads even I have to hit the pot holes at 10mph or slower, lol. This winter was hard on the roads out here...

It really bugs me when people go and buy really nice wheels, but end up buying two. If your gonna run two nice wheels and two steelies, you would look better with steelies all the way around.

Yeah, if I can only afford two wheels, I'd rather store them away and wait until I could get another two. Otherwise I'd just look hella retarded.

EDIT>>> Maybe I'll get some Fikse FM10's. Those are secksay.

I saw this mad nice Dodge 2500 ram with a v8 engine. That was a very nice truck. I would like one please lol. No I rather have a Ford.

Almost every fullsize has a V8, lol. All the 3/4 ton+ trucks have V8s and some have V10s. Dodge does make the best Diesel though, it is the one exception to the V8 Law, lol. Its an inline 6, the cummins, and damn, that thing has some Mad Torque...

On the ranger forum, someone is putting a 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel in a Ranger!!! he said it gets about 550HP and with a single shot it gets over 700!! It will be one CRAZY drag truck!!
A ranger currently holds the title for the fastest diesel truck, at 225mph.

Back
Top Bottom