Hard Drives Problems!!

Exclikers

Baseband Member
Hi I got many Problems with my hard disk..

Western Digital WD1600 LBA 312581808 160GB

Problem: Cannot Detect

Western Digital WD3200 LBA 625142448 320GB

Problem: Cannot Detect

Maxtor LBA 320173056 160GB

Problem: Not Detected two

Samsung SV4002H/OMD 40GB

Problem: Full of Errors and Bad Sectors, OS Cant Install

Anyone can fix all of that??

please give me a program and a guide that can kill all bad sectors on the HDD.

and what is the common problem of the HDD if it is not or cannot detected by the system..

Thank You Very Much

God Bless

yeah i also look at the jumper... all checked.. but still the system cant read it..

where is the problem??

anybody wants to help??

Sorry For double posting.. but i really need some help..

The most important i wanna know is how to kill all the Bad Sectors on HDD.. coz i cant install OS on it..

thanks

When you say the drives cannot detect, do you mean not in BIOS or windows, or just won't detect in windows?

And no, there is no way to "kill" bad sectors.

aw... so what should i do on my HDD with bad sectors?? should i dispose it??

and the other HDD is cannot detect on BIOS, it sounds like clak clak clak!!!... it says not detected.. i already check all the jumpers but no work

your harddrive is f@%$#! if it click click clicks, ive had it so many times man lol trust me its almost impossible to fix things like this.

If it does not show on BIOS the size then its telling you their is no harddrive so you need to make sure everything is plugged in correct.

is this sata?

If one is full of bad sectors and another one is giving you the click of doom, it sounds (literally) like you're going to need to part with at least two of your hdds for the time being. It'd be nice to know how this happened though, was it just sort of out of the blue? or were you tinkering with the parts before hand?

Back
Top Bottom