Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the cruise I went on there was a huge fight between the Latinos and the whites. The Latinos were trying to start stuff the whole time, so finally someone started something. Unfortunately we were at dinner when it went down...

On the cruise I went on there was a huge fight between the Latinos and the whites. The Latinos were trying to start stuff the whole time, so finally someone started something. Unfortunately we were at dinner when it went down...

OH OH STORY TIME!

It was crazy haha like every time we walked by them they would be like yo you got a problem with minorities and then start yelling at us in Spanish. And it was just like wtf what did we ever do to you? So finally people started yelling at each other and it broke out into a fight I guess even like parents got in on it.

Man! Im Ripping my hair out putting DVD's on my new Zen,I have tried AVSoft DVD Ripper,Too Slow.I have tried Xilisoft DVD Ripper,doesnt have right format.I even tried the converter that came with the player,Its a POS as well.Im Downloading SUPER at the moment,HOPEFULLY it can do what i want.

EDIT;Holy Crap! This has got to be the BEST Video Converting Software EVER,It has EVERY Encoder/decoder you could think of! Every option you could think of! For Free Software,this is the cream of the crop.Best of all,It Converted my videos perfect for my zen,and quick too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom