Not Using The Internet Enough

When im bored I go on face book and play the petrol heads application, which lets you race cars and win money to buy better cars, there's lots of apps like that there's a bike one, planes, ships etc., I do the cars, bikes, planes and fleet, you can send your freinds the app so you can race them or select other internet users, I like it, its a bit fun but addictive to me.

Sometimes I go to youtube also and just watch random videos, there is always something interesting on youtube, in my opinion anyway.

The answer to all your problems, www.digg.com.
Most of my bandwidth goes into downloading TV shows/movies/anime etc, since I'm on a 768kbps connection, I never run out of material to download.

When im bored I go on face book and play the petrol heads application, which lets you race cars and win money to buy better cars, there's lots of apps like that there's a bike one, planes, ships etc., I do the cars, bikes, planes and fleet, you can send your freinds the app so you can race them or select other internet users, I like it, its a bit fun but addictive to me.

yh facebook is quiet a saviour, texas hold em is whats keeping me on at mo.

thanks 0x0161 jus checking some of your links now

Sometimes I go to youtube also and just watch random videos, there is always something interesting on youtube, in my opinion anyway.

yer you find your self watching criminal chases and on the right is more vids that attract you by the end of the night your on something like china eating snails or some shit like that

lol, its like the other day, i was watching some fights and about 30mins lator im on car races lmfao

Ha yeah. Petrolheads is kind of fun. I have 29 million so I'm kind of bored...

Back
Top Bottom