Sum1 owes me an appology

A new member should never be accused of being George without proof. I hate it when that happens.

I have to agree this happens to alot of new members as it did to me. But thats all sorted now so thats good. :) Such a shame one person can cause so much trouble on a forum.

I have to agree this happens to alot of new members as it did to me. But thats all sorted now so thats good. :) Such a shame one person can cause so much trouble on a forum.

This one person is raising hell across computer related forums all over the internet, not just here. They clearly have no life.

IMO you need to chill and just forget about it. Whining won't do you much good here. At least to with me it won't. I hate when people keep bringing back one mistake you've done.

When i came here someone accused me of being george. I think the right thing to do is that person to appologize. Im not gonna say who accused me. If it was u, u can appologize to me in pm.

How old are you? Stop your whining. If I made a thread wanting an apology everytime 0x0161 said I was Gay, Homeless, A Pig, Scum, and was going to be shot and killed I'd probly be banned for just posting.

I think this should just be an eye opener to myself and the more seasoned members that not every new member is infact George, and we need to watch ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom