Post Your Internet Connection Speed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have cable. Sadly, I don't get quite as much as my promised speed of 7MB. There's a lot of people down my street that have the same thing I do. Here it is:
Speedtest.png

edit: Wow. I feel stupid. I took a screen shot, resized on paint, then saved, uploaded to photobucket, got the code, and posted here. Next thing I see when I switch back to Speedtest.net: a IMG code. WTF!

My mom on the other computer was streaming video from Korea so that brought the DL speed down a little bit...same with the upload speed. At least i'm not the slowest here :).

I have DSL, its the fastest internet in my area though...we had cable internet a while back but it was sloooow as hell and they always shut if off because I guess we used it too much.

EDIT:

Chose Dallas instead, like usual.

Heres mine

I have done this at peek time knowing full well Tiscali cap me between 5-11 so il do a retest outside those time just to see the difference. I expect it to go way up as im on 8mb

you guys are so lucky to have those kinds of speeds...whats your normal download rate (in a file sense)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom