Sum1 owes me an appology

guyguy1

BSOD
When i came here someone accused me of being george. I think the right thing to do is that person to appologize. Im not gonna say who accused me. If it was u, u can appologize to me in pm.

Don't worry about it. We are a little paranoid here about George, lol. But, idk if I have ever seen you around, so welcome to the forums.

mr pickles?
it doesnt help that you have 2 accounts aswell (unless this is completely unrelated and im just confused). anyway if you are mr pickles i said sorry in the vista forums thread. no need to start a new thread on it. you had a few posts, were advertising a new forum, simular to the kind george makes, and george was even registered on there. it just seemed fishy thats all. sadly most new members are either george, cause trouble, or just never come back after 1 post. i was just making sure everything was ok

I AM NOT MR.PICKLES OR GEORGE.....MY REAL NAME IS GUY KRAMER

FFS:

25 point(s) total Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Posted By Comment
very long page April 13th, 2008 01:49 PM ~mr mixx~ been awhile since i gave out rep +1
Permanent Banning February 16th, 2008 10:05 AM Dark Night
Permanent Banning February 14th, 2008 03:22 PM Neodude112320 Hi george :D

When i came here someone accused me of being george. I think the right thing to do is that person to appologize. Im not gonna say who accused me. If it was u, u can appologize to me in pm.

Nobody really owes you an apology. A member said you were George Monks, so what, get over it. Stuff happens.

Back
Top Bottom