How many language do you speak?

I used to know some German and Chinese from school but I can't remember much these days. My dad's parents are Greek so I've picked up a bit but I don't particularly socialize with any other Greek people so never really found it relevant or interesting I guess.

Although German was really easy to learn, kinda like gibberish haha where as Chinese was pretty hard learning both the characters and the pinyin text which was kinda like learning 2 different languages at once.

2, I speak English, and Drunk.

LOL!

The only language I speak fluently is English. At one time though I used to study alot of languages (around 8) but I've forgotten almost everything I knew in all of them...I still know a fair amount German and some Spanish. I also speak a little Muskogee (Creek), Tsalagi (Cherokee) and Chata (Choctaw)

I'm trying to re-learn German and Spanish. I have some friends who are helping me, my friend Phillip speaks fluent German, Spanish as well as sign language. I also have a friend Edwin who's parents are both Nicaraguan and he helps me with accents and stuff...lol so maybe I'll remember it for good this time:p

1, English. I took Spanish for 3 years, but learned nothing much. I can say the basics, but couldn't make many understandable sentences. I wish I would have learned German, the German alphabet sounds a lot more like English than the Spanish alphabet does. Not that German would have done me any good in South Texas , but at least it might have been easier. Anyway, got my foreign language credit, I don't really care anymore.

I speak French and English fluently and I'm learning German. I voted two because my German isn't exactly perfect yet.

English or Cantonese. Or like T-MAN said, drunk if that's an official language. :p

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;785897 said:
WTF IS UP WITH ALL THESE POLLS

Knock it off already and give it a rest. I don't mind doing a poll once and a while but man its really starting to get annoying.

Its to the point if I see a thread from you I already know theres some poll coming.

Don't get me wrong there is really nothing wrong with the thread but try to limit tone it down a little bit. You don't see the rest of us posting poll after poll's.
you made your own poll you know...

Back
Top Bottom