Car Thread!

Your beemer looks mint for the year, I always see those models really beat up. That ish is clean :p

Here is the TRANS AM!! Currently has a 400 in it that has some problems, but 455 will be rebuilt someday.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7013306KJkFgeNh

Nice. The Trans Am was okay...not my favorite classic muscle. I still love the 1970 Dodge Challenger. God, especially the one from Vanishing Point. Alpine white with a Pistol Grip shifter. :)

Ha pretty nice I like the style of BMW and how they look.

Yeah, I love the E36's look. It blends the boxy traditionalism of the E30 and the female curves of the E46 in one. Very nice. :)

Your beemer looks mint for the year, I always see those models really beat up. That ish is clean :p

Haha, thanks. Yeah, it's not bad for a 1992. I just need to completely re-do the interior. I've got so much stuff breaking and falling apart inside.

What Lexus? You sure you remembered correctly?

I know ISOwner (formerly TRDCorolla) has one...but nope I never had a Lexus.

What Lexus? You sure you remembered correctly?

I know ISOwner (formerly TRDCorolla) has one...but nope I never had a Lexus.

oh right, i did have you confused with ISowner. What ever happened to him anyway? Does he still post?

I actually have to agre with you there. It has a huge motor, but it kinda sucks, lol. It really doesnt have much power, Chargers have a lot of power. The trans am runs like 15s in the 1/4 mile, and Stock Ford rangers can do that too, lol.

Soooooooo, I washed my car yesterday, and waxed it. Cleaned the inside with a duster, armour all, and a wet paper towel. Car looks pristine now.

Back
Top Bottom