Anyone up for some online BF2/2142 or Crysis sunday?

Since I can actually play online now I'd like to get some CF online game going tomorrow afternoon if anyone's up for it. We could take a vote on what we want to play and who will host the server.

Online FPS games I've got are:

Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
Crysis
Lost Planet

I should really pick up CSS though since I know a lot of members play that. For the most part excluding some lost planet online I'll be pretty much a complete noob to playing those online.

ill try to find my bf2 or 2142 disc and dust it off :D

i also have CSS, so hit me up ne time u want to play, i dont have to work 2moro eather

ill try to find my bf2 or 2142 disc and dust it off :D

i also have CSS, so hit me up ne time u want to play, i dont have to work 2moro eather

Sweet for sure I think I've got you added on Steam. I don't think I'll be buying CSS this weekend though since I just picked up GT5 and have barely had much time to play it.

I'd be down to play it online but there is no options for setting up your own races yet.

I think it will be fun though just don't kick my arse too bad :D

Try them first man. I tried playing BF2142 and I have better signal then you I think. I am at -64dbm EVDO Rev A, and I get kicked all the time...

I work at the Church for the first part of tomorrow, But afterwards towards the Evening I can log in and do a little target practice with you guys. However I don't have the Battlefields, I do have Every other shooter on the market.

I'm in a poker game now but its almost finished.

Edit Screw it: I just tried a 16 person match and it loaded fine but as soon as you get to were people are moving it gives me a something wrong with connection message and everything slows down for a few seconds. No way I can play or shoot on that. Battlefield series must just need way more bandwidth. Sorry guys I'll just go back to something else online. Damn it I'd really like to play them online but its still not going to happen.

^^ Did you try Crysis?
COD4 might work. My friend can play it online with his PS3 with the Verizon EVDO.

Back
Top Bottom