Vista Forums

Dude Se - Im Not George!!!!!!!!! Ffs!!! Im Sick Of Being Called George. I Had To Cancel My Old Account Because I Was Sick Of Being Accused Of Being George. Most Times Somebody New Signs Up On This Forum They Are Accused Of Being George And Its Not Right!!!

Dude Se - Im Not George!!!!!!!!! Ffs!!! Im Sick Of Being Called George. I Had To Cancel My Old Account Because I Was Sick Of Being Accused Of Being George. Most Times Somebody New Signs Up On This Forum They Are Accused Of Being George And Its Not Right!!!
just seems fishy to me. i only call people george when i actually think they are george. he signed up to your forum for some reason, and after 8 posts you seem to know who he is pretty well. you may have had another account which is fair enough. its just if people look suspisious we will investigate. thats all. sorry if im wrong, but thats just how bad george has made this place

just seems fishy to me. i only call people george when i actually think they are george. he signed up to your forum for some reason, and after 8 posts you seem to know who he is pretty well. you may have had another account which is fair enough. its just if people look suspisious we will investigate. thats all. sorry if im wrong, but thats just how bad george has made this place

You are wrong. Unless georgie got another ISP pickles isn't him. Ip's don't match either.

Think about it though. the monkey posted in the thread about his forum which means he's obviously scanning us every day. Now only two kinds of people scan virtually every thread in these forums, Mods, and mental people. He knows he's not welcome here so he's trying to get attached to anything close to us.

The reason I know who geroge is, is because I have had to deal with him before. Its such a shame that one person can cause such a hassle with forums. Yes he is on my forum, but he will trip up sooner or later at which point ill be justified to ban his arse!! Until then im gonna let it ride. My IP address is a UK one and as far as im aware Georgie is in Australia, or at least thats what his ip address says. He is obviously scanning this forum looking for other forums to vistin! Have you seen his forum?? Seems like people only join it to give him hassle which is GREAT!!! George if your reading this leave this forum alone!!

check the other thead you made in the social (i think thats yours unless ive got my wires crossed). anyway i simply suggested you might be george. there was a lot of evidence against you. new member, new forum, george on that forum, seemed to know who george was. as soon as the ip was checked that was the end of it. we are just going through a bit of a george hassle period. weve had the same from other members before. it does die down, but we have to be careful now

I totally understand. I dont think i posted in the Social forum though. George is gone from the forum now. Too many people noticed him and werent intrested. Ive decided to make it a linux only forum anyway. I doubt he will have the knowlege to understand linux so hopefully ive lost him now. - Oh the linux forum is not finnished, and hardley started yet but hopefully ill finnish it tonight.

I totally understand. I dont think i posted in the Social forum though. George is gone from the forum now. Too many people noticed him and werent intrested. Ive decided to make it a linux only forum anyway. I doubt he will have the knowlege to understand linux so hopefully ive lost him now. - Oh the linux forum is not finnished, and hardley started yet but hopefully ill finnish it tonight.
yea someone else had a problem with being accused of being george. nothing to do with you or me, i got my wires crossed. glad you got rid of him :)

Back
Top Bottom