What does the reputation button do???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;785888 said:
This thread is over a month old. Don't bump old threads!

If you are replying to a thread where the last post is older then 2 weeks then it must be for a good reason.

1. My question was perfectly valid.
2. I never post simply to "bump" a thread.
3. I don't see "Moderator" or "Administrator" under your name.

1. My question was perfectly valid.
2. I never post simply to "bump" a thread.
3. I don't see "Moderator" or "Administrator" under your name.

Well when you post in a old thread it bumps it to the top if its valid or not. A good reason dictates a OP asking a question about a topic then getting back to us at a later date and replying in his original post.

Its easier to troubleshoot when people bump there old posts that way we can see everyone else's replies throughout the thread to know what they have already been told.

You could have simply started a new thread and asked the question rather then have us sift through old garbage. This topic has already been answered several times.

If you want to get technical your hi jacking and month old thread because your asking a question in someone else's thread which is also a no no....

I don't think he was out of line with posting in this thread. His question was on topic and it hasn't "already been answered several times."

Ok well now his question has been answered. And seeing as this thread was old, I'll take the liberty to close it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom