HP INVENT- please respond

reebs

Beta member
I am doing research for a class I'm in on the hp Invent DESKTOPS.
Any responses would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

-What kind of desktop computer (if any) do you own?
-Why did you chose that brand?
-What comes to mind when you hear hp? what are the connotations you have about the company?
-Would you buy an hp desktop?? Why or why not?
-What do you think of their advertising- is it relatable?
...etc

any opinions would help.
THANKS!!!:)

• Custom built
  • More options
  • Hewlet Packard - printers
  • No. I have owned one before
  • The don't advertise much here that I see

:D

What kind of desktop computer (if any) do you own? Acer
-Why did you chose that brand? Because Acer Desktops are quite reliable and easily upgradeble.

-What comes to mind when you hear hp? what are the connotations you have about the company? Pure Crap,HP Computers use low quality parts and shoddy workmanship.

No,I do not wish to sell my soul.

They dont tell you its a B*tch to upgrade them?

-What kind of desktop computer (if any) do you own?

I currently use two HP desktops on a regular basis (HP Pavilion d4100y - HP Vectra VL400 DT).

-What comes to mind when you hear hp? what are the connotations you have about the company?

Because I've always trusted HP. Their brand to me represents quality and excellent customer care.

Sure I would.

...etc

It's nice to see them advertising a bit more frequently, but their commercials don't really appeal to me.

1. What kind of desktop computer (if any) do you own?
2. Why did you chose that brand?
3. What comes to mind when you hear hp? what are the connotations you have about the company?
4. Would you buy an hp desktop?? Why or why not?
5. What do you think of their advertising- is it relatable?

1. Custom built
2. more performance for less money. Quality is always excellent (unless you pick the wrong parts :D) and you can choose from all of the available parts instead of just a few that the manufacturer offers.
3. when it comes to desktop computers: Same crap as all other prebuilts.
other stuff: pretty decent brand, I would gladly get something like a printer from them.
4. no. Because custom is always better.
5. haven't seen any of their adds in a long time so can't really comment on this.

I own a Custom Built machine for all the reasons everyone else explained.

HP Desktops are quit the crap. I do like HP Servers and their laptops aren't to bad.

It almost sounds like your an HP Employee wanting to get some insight the products from the "Community"

What kind of desktop computer (if any) do you own?
custom built mom has an hp
i like to build my own and hp is crap i have a laptop from them and it pisses me off. when i unplug it the cpu goes down to 800 mhz and it is running vist wtf? only 1 and a half hour batter life?
i am cool i like my company. i do not make many things but mine are better than hp
after my moms? heck no i am gonna roll with custom build or an acer cause we have an acer laptop it been thourgh hell and back and still works like new ish.
i advertise little. hp over advertises.

i agree with the person who said hp uses bad parts cause they do 800mhz with vista?:confused: wtf is hp thinking?

Back
Top Bottom