Remove Banning Thread

ssc456

Fully Optimized
well jus a suggestion as this is the right place,

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=20747&page=2

hasnt been posted in since 2007 and there have been lots and lots of ppl banned since there,

i do like the idea of the community here bein notified on why members are banned but if its not bein kept upto date its pointless,

so id like to change my mind actually rather than delete should mods only have the permission to post in a new banning thread that will be kept upto date by mods and members have a view only priveldges

no im not so sure we could post people that say join post spam and get banned,

but like if some1 that we all know on here say ....... dude_se displays banned then i think we should all have the right to know,

(dude_se nothign specific to you lol jus a name i thought of)

also give me chance to catch up on the george monnks thing coz honestly i dont understand it lol.

It looks like most people are in favor of creating a new thread and making sure its up to date, what does everyone think?

no im not so sure we could post people that say join post spam and get banned,

but like if some1 that we all know on here say ....... dude_se displays banned then i think we should all have the right to know,

(dude_se nothign specific to you lol jus a name i thought of)

also give me chance to catch up on the george monnks thing coz honestly i dont understand it lol.
aww i feel special ;) :)

i think its a good idea. it would be useful

I don't mind either way, change it or stay as we are, I never even looked in it lol

i say you shouldnt list every single person who gets banned such as spammers who come round on a daily basis but if a regular member is banned then rather than having the questions etc asked in other threads one thread where people can see the reason , plus sometimes when a member gets banned there is confusion as to how long who banned and why etc so i think this way if there is a thread with all the bannings of regular members we can see why how when where etc

I say make a new thread and keep it up to date. Also put WHY the members were banned if applicable.

Back
Top Bottom