BIOS Startup Password has been changed, unknown now! Very urgent.

google this:

Flash a bios

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=flash+bios&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

3rd link and it will WORK!

goodluck

O btw I have done the same as you but I hit my dell and fucked the harddrive up, i have a dint in the chasses covering the harddrive bay lol and i voided my warrenty by takeing it apart and cleaning it (i roll joints on it and cig backy gets behind the keys lol), and putting a new harddrive in, cost me 58pound for a new 160gb hdd

lol

Looks like that lappy will be sent back to Acer. Last time I tried to get a password for bios removed by them I had to send it in.

Thanks for your advice, will certainly have a look at that :)

I wont send it into Acer, I doubt they would take a look at it and I'm not going to pay around £100 to fix it to be honest. I think I would rather get a new one :S

google this:

Flash a bios

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=flash+bios&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

3rd link and it will WORK!

goodluck

O btw I have done the same as you but I hit my dell and fucked the harddrive up, i have a dint in the chasses covering the harddrive bay lol and i voided my warrenty by takeing it apart and cleaning it (i roll joints on it and cig backy gets behind the keys lol), and putting a new harddrive in, cost me 58pound for a new 160gb hdd

lol

It wont work. Insantly after you power on the prompt comes up, the method you sent me needs access to a CD-ROM or floppy drive which of course is protected by the password. Unless the third link has changed, it will not work.

o well thats very strange if you lived near me id love to crack that shit, you need to find a way how to flash your bios, go open your laptop and their should be a few digits on your bios, tell me them and ill give you a how to hopefully

o well thats very strange if you lived near me id love to crack that shit, you need to find a way how to flash your bios, go open your laptop and their should be a few digits on your bios, tell me them and ill give you a how to hopefully

what even though its a Power On Password ?

those things are the most irritating thigns ever and are sooooooo difficult t remove

Back
Top Bottom